[Art-instructors] Stewart Opening, Venvi Gallery, 6-9, First Friday

Stewart, Mary mstewart3 at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 31 20:18:20 EST 2017

Greetings, All:

I would like to invite you to an exhibition of my prints at Venvi Gallery, 6-9, this Friday, 2/3. Announcement attached.

This small gallery is on Park Avenue, near Capital Circle. The owners are very enthusiastic and earnest and are tackling a challenging problem—how to get folks in Tallahassee interested in contemporary art that goes beyond the familiar landscapes and seagulls. So, I am trying to support them.

Everyone is extra busy this time of year, so I certainly understand if you can’t make it to the opening itself. The show is up until early March.[cid:862BC215-1ED1-4662-A598-31A4330FB48F]

Beyond that: best wishes for a great New Year!

Mary Stewart, Professor
Department of Art
Florida State University
220 Fine Arts Building