[Art-instructors] Art competition

Valentine, Jamie jlvalentine at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:21:33 EST 2017

Hi All,

I am the new Program Coordinator at Sustainable Campus and wanted to connect about the feasibility of an art show using recycled materials. This would be open for students to create and develop a piece-open to all art forms. Would this type of event be of interest to students? How best can we reach out? Looking at mid-April as the opening/show.

Thank you,

Jamie

Jamie Valentine l  Program Coordinator
[horizontal-sc-logo-final]