[Art-instructors] Art competition

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 15:42:59 EST 2017

Hi Jamie,
I am sorry that this has been such an inconsistent communication about your idea.  We are going through our QER and have a number of other visitors and faculty searches in addition to normal stuff.

I think the best thing to do is to copy my faculty and instructors.  If they want to do a project that would dovetail with this, they will contact you directly.

As for the paper, I am sure we can put it to good use.

Best,
Carolyn