[Art-instructors] Department of Art Spring 2017 Quality Enhancement Review on Monday and Tuesday

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jan 18 07:06:40 EST 2017

Hi Art Instructors, Lab Managers and Students,

The Department of Art is undergoing a Quality Enhancement Review (QER). Part of this review requires that we have an External Reviewer visit the department to ensure that our programs, facilities, and various processes are up to date and are effectively and efficiently serving the students, faculty, and community.

This will take place on Monday, 1/23, and Tuesday, 1/24.  Our External Reviewer is Prof. Mary Tsiongas from University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico.

So you may see her being escorted by various faculty through our buildings, labs and classrooms.  If you see her, please take a moment to introduce yourself and say hello.  She is interested in learning as much about our programs as possible and she would appreciate meeting you.

Best,
Carolyn

Carolyn Henne
Chair, Department of Art<http://art.fsu.edu/>