[Art-instructors] Spring 2017 office hours

Sherman, Leah lrsherman at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 10 09:53:14 EST 2017

Dear all,

Happy New Year and welcome back! I just wanted to let you know that starting next Tuesday, 1/17, I'll be resuming my weekly open office hours in the Art & Design Library in the William Johnston Building. You can find me there every Tuesday between 2-4pm - please feel free to stop by with any and all questions you have about research and library resources!

As always, these hours are for walk-ins so there's no need to make an appointment. This spring I will only have hours in WJB, however, so if you would rather meet at another time or in Strozier Library don't be shy about emailing me to set up a one-on-one consultation instead.

Best,
Leah

Leah Sherman
Visual & Performing Arts Librarian