[Art-instructors] REMINDER: Submit your grades by 4:00PM!
jwebber at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:03:12 EDT 2017
This is a friendly reminder that Summer A and Summer C grades are due today at 4:00PM. You have one hour to submit grades!
For those instructors who are new to this process or who may need a refresher, follow these steps to submit your grades:
* Go to www.my.fsu.edu<http://www.my.fsu.edu> and log in using your FSUID and password.
* From the left side of the portal page, choose Teaching -> Faculty Center to get to My Schedule.
* Click the Grade Roster icon (which looks like a small person lecturing) next to the class whose grades you want to submit. The “Go” button should light up after a few moments.
* Click the Go button to access the grade roster.
* Click the Roster Grade drop-down next to the student’s name and select their grade.
* NOTE: a dialog box may continually appear as you enter grades reminding you that you have unsaved data. This is normal. Once you have entered all of the grades you intend to enter in one sitting, you can click Save to dismiss this.
* The Grade Roster Action drop-down at the top of the roster will always be in the Not Reviewed status by default. You must change this status manually in order to submit your grades. Please remember to change the Approval Status to Approved. Your grades are not submitted if this is not done.
A more complete guide (with screenshots) is available from the university’s Student Central information site here<http://www.sc.my.fsu.edu/faculty/how/use-grade-rosters-faculty-center>.
Please note: myFSU may default you to a different semester than Summer 2017. Please be sure to double-check the semester you are working when you reach the My Schedule page!
As usual, you will receive reminders periodically leading up to 4:00PM today, and will receive reminder calls this afternoon if you have not submitted your grades for all of your classes. If you are unsure which class or section you have yet to submit grades for, please let me know and I can assist you.
If you have already submitted all of your grades but receive these reminders via email (for example, as part of the Art Instructors ListServ), please feel free to disregard them. We appreciate your hard work this semester and thank you in advance for getting grades entered on time!
Jessica Webber, MSW
Academic Program Specialist
Department of Art
220 Fine Arts Building
540 West Call Street
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1150
Phone: (850) 644-2932
Fax: (850) 644-8977
Kindly consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Art-instructors