[Art-instructors] Visiting artists for 2017–18

pat ward williams pwardw at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 22:56:01 EDT 2017

The Visiting Artist Committee has voted to invite the following 4
artists to speak at FSU in 2017-2018.

Judy Pfaff

Rujeko Hockley

David Hartt
Terri Frame

In the coming weeks I will be writing letters to these artists to invite
them to speak at FSU.  The dates that I suggest in that initial latter
will be in the vague realm of "Fall semester” or “Spring semester". If
anyone has a preference for any of the visiting artists coming at a
specific time to support any of your particular class material, please
let me know as soon as possible.

When I get acceptance letters I will target a specific date for their
visit.Those letters will be sent out this summer.If an artist declines,
we will invite the next artist on our list in this order: Miwa Matreyek,
Barbara Weissberger, Chris Verene, and Chris Kardambikis.

Everything else remains the same except I will try to spread out the
scheduling next year so that we do not have the bulk of VA in the Spring
when scheduling is difficult.

PWW