[Art-instructors] Fwd: Individual Artist Fellowship Information

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:36:58 EDT 2015

Please see the info from Amy Fleming regarding the FL Individual Artist Fellowship.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Fleming, Amy" <ajfleming at fsu.edu<mailto:ajfleming at fsu.edu>>
Subject: FW: Individual Artist Fellowship Information
Date: October 13, 2015 at 2:59:52 PM EDT
To: "HENNE, CAROLYN" <chenne at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:chenne at admin.fsu.edu>>

Hi Carolyn,
  I'm forwarding this information from the Division of Cultural Affairs regarding the future of funding for individual artists. As you may recall, this year's grant was cancelled. I know some other faculty have been interested in what's going on with support for Florida artists, so I thought I'd pass this along.

Thanks,
Amy