[Art-instructors] Equipment Checkout Policy Changes
cthayer at fsu.edu
Thu May 7 13:39:22 EDT 2015
Hello again Faculty & Staff!
There will be a few changes to the Equipment Checkout Policies going into effect Monday, May 11th. Please make note, and share the information with your students!
* Checkout Periods
* Graduate students may borrow equipment for a period of TWO WEEKS.
* Undergraduate students may borrow equipment for a period of ONE WEEK.
* Renewal Policy
* THERE WILL BE NO RENEWALS OF ANY KIND.
* When a checkout period is up, equipment must be returned to the checkout office.
* If a student wishes to use the item again, the lab monitor must look over the equipment and accessories and it must be checked back into the FileMaker system. The equipment can then be checked back out under a new agreement form AS LONG AS NO OTHER STUDENTS HAVE NEED OF IT.
* Late Policy
* ANY student who returns items late 3 times in the duration of a semester will loose all checkout privileges.
* ANY student who returns items 5 or more days late (even if it’s only once), will immediately loose all checkout privileges.
This information will be posted on the door to the Equipment Checkout office. If you have any questions, please let me know!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Art-instructors