[Art-instructors] Summer Lab & Equipment Checkout Hours

McManus, Courtney cthayer at fsu.edu
Thu May 7 13:09:09 EDT 2015

Hello Faculty & Staff!

If you are teaching a course this summer, here are the lab hours for the 3rd floor and Fab Lab.  Students will be notified and hours will be posted on lab doors as well, but please make sure you keep this information handy, as the Fab Lab blog is unreliable at best currently.

Equipment Checkout (FAB322)

Monday-Thursdays 10am-4pm

Open Computer Lab (FAB320B)

Monday 10am-7pm
Tuesday 10am-4pm
Wednesday 10am-7pm
Thursday   10am-4pm
Friday CLOSED
Saturday CLOSED
Sunday 12pm-4pm

Large Format Printing (FAB335)

BY APPOINTMENT
Monday  10am-7pm
Tuesday  10am-4pm
Wednesday  10am-7pm
Thursday   10am-4pm
Friday CLOSED
Saturday CLOSED
Sunday CLOSED

Fab Lab (FAB422)

During Summer Session C there will be dedicated open lab hours for all students, which I will share with everyone when that time arrives.  Until then:

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for students who have already been trained on/know the equipment

Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm

LightBox (CAB1421)

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for students who have already been trained on/know the equipment (there will be no training sessions this summer)

Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm

Lab hours will begin on May 11th, and continue until the last week of classes for Summer Session A.  The only exception will be Fab Lab, which will have dedicated open lab hours during Summer Session C.  If you have any questions, please let me know!

Courtney