[Art-instructors] A note on the last day of the fabulous faculty exhibition!

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Sun Feb 2 07:20:16 EST 2014

Hello fabulous faculty,
Just a note on this last day of the faculty exhibition.  Thank you.

I have been in the museum many, many times since the show opened and there are always people in there closely looking and appreciating your work.   I appreciate your work, too!

We also hosted a successful fundraiser in the galleries last week and the work was, again, appreciated by a completely different crowd!

sincerely,
carolyn