[Art-bfastudio] Fwd: Semester's End Clean Up

Roberson, Keith kroberson at fsu.edu
Wed Dec 9 20:18:54 EST 2015

Hey Everybody!

Now that the semester is coming to and end it's time to get rid of the old and make room for the new. I would appreciate your help this week by coming in and participating in a group clean up. I will be at CAB tonight and tomorrow from 5 to 9 as well as on the weekend. If you cannot make it please be sure that your studio is swept and all of your belongings are contained with in it. There is a lot of work and other miscellaneous items sitting outside of studios that needs to be cleared. To give you an idea of what needs to be done, heres a list:

All over sweep
Spackling
Cleaning out the sinks and cabinets in Pod 2
Organizing free cycle/ Moving larger items into the media center
Disposal of unwanted materials/ hazzordous items
Clearing hallways in between pods
Organizing and taking inventory of the supply closet

Theres free donuts in it for you.

Michelle LaFrance
Studio Manager
mdl09f at my.fsu.edu<mailto:mdl09f at my.fsu.edu>