[Art-bfastudio] Fwd: MLK Week

Rushin, Judith jrushin at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:20:12 EST 2015

Hi Students,
Please see message below and contact Will Thomas if you’re interested in participating in this exhibition.
Thanks, Judy

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Garcia Roig, Lilian" <lgarciaroig at fsu.edu<mailto:lgarciaroig at fsu.edu>>
Subject: Fwd: MLK Week
Date: December 3, 2015 at 1:12:10 PM EST
To: "Roberson, Keith" <kroberson at fsu.edu<mailto:kroberson at fsu.edu>>, "Beekman, Jeff" <jbeekman at fsu.edu<mailto:jbeekman at fsu.edu>>, "Stewart, Mary" <mstewart3 at fsu.edu<mailto:mstewart3 at fsu.edu>>, "Rushin, Judith" <jrushin at fsu.edu<mailto:jrushin at fsu.edu>>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Thomas, William" <wgthomas at fsu.edu<mailto:wgthomas at fsu.edu>>
Date: December 3, 2015 at 9:41:59 AM EST
To: "Garcia Roig, Lilian" <lgarciaroig at fsu.edu<mailto:lgarciaroig at fsu.edu>>
Subject: MLK Week

Hello Ms. Garcia-Roig,
My name is Will Thomas and I am emailing you on behalf of the MLK Week Committee.  I’m emailing you because the committee is trying to find artist willing to create art through various mediums of drawings, photography, and paintings that can be displayed throughout the Oglesby Union to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr throughout the months of January and February.  I understand this may be pretty late so I apologize, but if you could provide me with any type of assistance with getting this information to any students or faculty & staff that would like to participate, I will greatly appreciate that.

Thank You for your time,

Will Thomas Jr.
Reservations Coordinator
Florida State University, Oglesby Union