[Art-bfastudio] BFA Program: Upcoming Dates

Roberson, Keith kroberson at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:42:47 EST 2015

Hey BFAs!
This Fall has been a great semester with a lot of fantastic work produced, congratulations!

Official CAB studio cleanup day/s will be this coming Wed and Thursday (Dec. 9/10) from 5 to 9 pm.
Please drop by during one of those times and help us de-clutter and prep our studios and common areas for the new semester.
BFA Studio Manager Michelle LaFrance <mdl09f at my.fsu.edu<mailto:mdl09f at my.fsu.edu>>  will be on-hand to help students moving out,
as well as help organize our cleanup.  If you can’t make it to cleanup days, please contact her to find out how to help at other times.
New BFAs are welcome to drop by and check out CAB then, but your key cards can’t be activated until 1/5/15.
Graduating BFAs are expected to turn over their studio in pristine condition by Monday, Dec.14th.

We will have a mandatory BFA Orientation at Noon on Tuesday, Jan. 5th.
Please contact me if you cannot make this meeting.  All continuing BFAs are required to attend.
New BFAs will receive their studio assignments, and we’ll cover a few Health and Safety Issues required by the university.
Best of all, we can do a meet n greet and get to know the new BFAs.
and hopefully, the Dept can provide some treats for us!

As always…feel free to ask Qs or make suggestions!
Best Regards
Keith

Keith Roberson
Associate Professor of Digital Arts