[Art-bfastudio] End of the Fall Semester Sculpture Clean-Out Information!

Elliott, Rebekah relliott2 at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 2 15:56:28 EST 2015

Students:

This message is to all students who have used the sculpture lab’s facilities,

If you have projects (finished or not), materials, or supplies, that reside anywhere, besides locked in your own personal locker, these belongings are in jeopardy of becoming lost to the end of the semester cleanup. These things must be removed by WEDNESDAY DEC. 9th at 1pm, or they will either join community piles or be thrown away. I apologize for the facilities not being capable of accommodating storage for you, but we must make way for new students, classes, and projects for the upcoming semester. We're trying to create an accommodating workspace for everyone. Please help us in this effort. If there is anything you are worried about, and for some reason you are incapable of taking care of your belongings by this date, please contact me: Bill Rice at  wpr03 at fsu.edu<mailto:wpr03 at fsu.edu>    We will work out an accommodation, as long as we're in communication and reach an understanding. I'm in the lab throughout the week and our phone number is 644-4810. I don't want anyone to come back to the lab disappointed, so please take notice.

Lab hours will remain normal up until Sunday, December 6th
Monday December 7 & Tuesday December 8 hours are: 11-7pm

Thank you and enjoy the holidays,
Bill Rice