[Art-bfastudio] Sculpture Club Meeting!

Kramer, Sierra sjk14 at my.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 14 17:32:48 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

We had our first sculpture club meeting last night and discussed some ideas on what we should do as a club. Some of the ideas we had were to present our artwork, create a public art piece on campus, organizing a fundraiser, critiques of our artwork, and making use of the big square concrete pedestals outside of FAB. The next meeting will be Thursday, November 20th at 6:00 at CAB if you would still like to join! There are two shows that evening at 6:30 in the Working Method gallery and in the BFA gallery so after our meeting we can go look at some awesome art! YAY! If you have more ideas for the club that you would like to share please bring them to the meeting! Have a great weekend!

Sierra Kramer

Sculpture Club Secretary