[Art-bastudio] First Friday Exhibit

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 31 15:02:08 EDT 2016

Hey Christina,
That is great.
I encourage you to invite the faculty and others - see below

Garcia-Roig Lilian <lgarciaroig at fsu.edu<mailto:lgarciaroig at fsu.edu>>, Mann John <jmann at fsu.edu<mailto:jmann at fsu.edu>>, Lindbloom Terri <tlindbloom at fsu.edu<mailto:tlindbloom at fsu.edu>>, Stewart Mary <mstewart3 at fsu.edu<mailto:mstewart3 at fsu.edu>>, Curry Kevin <kcurry at fsu.edu<mailto:kcurry at fsu.edu>>, Bookwalter Denise <dbookwalter at fsu.edu<mailto:dbookwalter at fsu.edu>>, Messersmith Mark <mmessersmith at fsu.edu<mailto:mmessersmith at fsu.edu>>, Baade Carrie Ann <cjonesbaade at fsu.edu<mailto:cjonesbaade at fsu.edu>>, Cheung Julietta <jcheung2 at fsu.edu<mailto:jcheung2 at fsu.edu>>, Rutkovksy Paul <prutkovsky at fsu.edu<mailto:prutkovsky at fsu.edu>>, von Roenn Kenn <kvonroenn at fsu.edu<mailto:kvonroenn at fsu.edu>>, Torop Dan <dtorop at fsu.edu<mailto:dtorop at fsu.edu>>, Hanessian Holly <hhanessian at fsu.edu<mailto:hhanessian at fsu.edu>>, Stagg Anne <astagg at fsu.edu<mailto:astagg at fsu.edu>>, Williams Pat Ward <Pat.Ward.Williams at fsu.edu<mailto:Pat.Ward.Williams at fsu.edu>>, Roberson Keith <kroberson at fsu.edu<mailto:kroberson at fsu.edu>>, Rushin Judy <jrushin at fsu.edu<mailto:jrushin at fsu.edu>>, Dietrick Joelle <jdietrick at fsu.edu<mailto:jdietrick at fsu.edu>>, Mundy Owen <omundy at fsu.edu<mailto:omundy at fsu.edu>>, Duarte  Rob <rduarte at fsu.edu<mailto:rduarte at fsu.edu>>, "Comellas J. Chalet" <jcomellas at fsu.edu<mailto:jcomellas at fsu.edu>>, Beekman Jeff <jbeekman at fsu.edu<mailto:jbeekman at fsu.edu>>,

MFA Listserv <art-mfastudio at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:art-mfastudio at lists.fsu.edu>>, BFA Listserv <art-bfastudio at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:art-bfastudio at lists.fsu.edu>>, BA Listserv <art-bastudio at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:art-bastudio at lists.fsu.edu>>, art-instructors at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:art-instructors at lists.fsu.edu>

Carolyn