[Art-bastudio] Art for Dinner at 621: April 16th!

Elise Thompson thompsonetc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:00:32 EDT 2016

A message from the Board of Directors at 621 Gallery:

Our annual spring benefit event titled *Art for Dinner* is taking
place *Saturday,
April 16th* at *6pm!*

*Art for Dinner* is a unique, fine dining experience centered around visual
and performance art! The event boasts a cocktail hour with appetizers from
local eateries including Sweet Grass Dairy, a three-course, catered meal
provided by Real Paella, and a fantastic dessert selection. While dining at
tables designed and hosted by local artists, guests may order from an art
"menu" -- a delightful variety of art-related entertainment -- to perform
for your table. It is surely an evening to remember. Bust out your evening
wear, sample goods from our incredible local restaurants, and enjoy the
Alexa Kleinbard exhibition!

This year's theme for *Art for Dinner* is ecology, and our artists are
creating what will, undoubtedly, be a memorable evening! Table displays
will range from forces of nature and invasive botanicals to recycled
materials and campfire stories. You won't want to miss out!

The event will take place in the gallery located at 621 Industrial Drive in
Railroad Square.

Tickets include: entrance, access to the cocktail hour and appetizers, wine
and/or beer, a three-course catered meal (vegetarian options available),
dessert, and entertainment.

Tickets may be purchased online through paypal!
<http://www.621gallery.org/2016/03/art-for-dinner-2/>

We are still accepting performers (3-5 minute performances) for the event
and have several guest seats available!

If you could forward this to the student body and faculty listservs, we'd
really appreciate it!

Performers and interested guests should contact Cynthia Hollis at
621GalleryInc at gmail.com.

[image: Art for Dinner 16.jpg]

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,