[Art-bastudio] Spring 16 Registration Deadline/Planning Ahead

DiDonna, Elizabeth edidonna at fsu.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:52:21 EST 2015

Dear Students,
This is a reminder that Spring registration closes Friday December 4th.
Register now to avoid the $100 late fee!
If you are not registered by December 4th you will need to wait until drop/add to register for classes.

ADVISING NEW WALK IN HOURS:  8:30am – 10am
All other times please email your appropriate advisor to make an appointment.
- Freshmen, sophomore, and junior BA students should meet
with either Ian Raygins (iraygins at fsu.edu<mailto:iraygins at fsu.edu>) or Samantha Spiers ( sspiers at fsu.edu<mailto:sspiers at fsu.edu>    )
- Senior BA, all BFA students, and 5 Year Art Ed students should meet with Liz DiDonna (edidonna at fsu.edu<mailto:edidonna at fsu.edu>)

If you are planning to graduate in Spring 16 – I strongly advise coming in or emailing me (edidonna at fsu.edu<mailto:edidonna at fsu.edu>) before the end of the fall term to check your Spring schedule and requirements for graduation. Please do not wait until drop/add to do this – we will be extremely busy during this time and I cannot guarantee I will be able to give you a timely answer.

I hope you all have a smooth finish as we approach the end of the fall semester!

Elizabeth DiDonna, MFA
Academic Advisor & Instructor
Department of Art
Florida State University