[Art-bastudio] Swipe card access for all faculty, staff and Art majors for door from FAB courtyard now works.

HENNE, CAROLYN chenne at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 6 13:57:52 EST 2015

You now have access from the courtyard (by the Zen Garden) into FAB.  This access is 7 days per week, 7am to 11 pm.

This means DO NOT PROP THOSE DOORS OPEN ANY MORE!!!!
Seriously you are putting everyone in the building at risk when you prop those doors open!

This is important to me so I will be checking.

Best,
Carolyn

Begin forwarded message: