[Art-bastudio] Candidates for Interdisciplinary Design and Photo positions: websites and times for presentations/lunches

Elliott, Rebekah relliott2 at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 15 13:54:03 EST 2013

Please see the following email from Carrie Ann Baade:

Greetings!
The FSU Department of Art is excited to announce that we are in the process of hiring three new faculty members for our department.  After narrowing down our candidates, we would like to invite you to hear them speak on their work and their vision for joining our community. We have 5 candidates coming this coming week and the next. We have a search for Photography and Interdisciplinary Design. Instructors, please bring your students.

Here's the list of candidates, all lectures are in 249, unless otherwise noted:

Julietta Cheung (Interdisc. Design)
http://juliettacheung.net/
Artist Talk: Monday Feb 18th 4pm (please bring your classes)

Tarrah Krajnak (Photo), FAB332
http://tarrahkrajnak.com/
Artist talk: Tuesday Feb 19th 7pm

Tricia Treacy (Interdisc. Design)
http://triciatreacy.com/
LUNCH WITH FACULTY 1200 to 1250, pizza provided
Artist talk: Thursday Feb 20th 7pm

Lauren Greenwald (Photo)
http://www.laurengreenwald.com<http://www.laurengreenwald.com/>
Artist talk: Monday February 25th 7pm

Travis Shaffer (Photo)
http://www.travisshaffer.com/
Artist talk: Wednesday February 27th

Thank you for your participation!
--
Carrie Ann Baade, Assistant Professor of Art
College of Visual Arts

www.carrieannbaade.com<http://www.carrieannbaade.com/>