[Agedirectors] Directors of Aging Centers - Meeting Today 3pm ET

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Mon May 15 09:15:50 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning!

The Directors of Aging Centers Group mid-year GSA Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom today at 3pm ET.

It will discuss topics such as:

1)            Training the next generation of directors
2)            Challenges posed to our centers
3)            Communicating effectively with administrators

Here is the link for the meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpdeCqrD8pGNBIMIfJN6GCpy7xFdF2jvKf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpdeCqrD8pGNBIMIfJN6GCpy7xFdF2jvKf__;!!PhOWcWs!2uTDGKdEd0CrVkaOpfqDt4tG505Zv4BQ0RVG1DLGnnFs2xSq8o-uTlPPwxZAEZAhnCYbQYl7x3YB$>

If you have additional agenda items, please send them to Victoria at vsimon at fsu.edu<mailto:vsimon at fsu.edu> or Dr. Neil Charness at charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu> .

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all there!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.