[Agedirectors] GSA Directors of Aging Centers Meeting

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:10:51 EDT 2023

Hello and good afternoon,

We are gearing up for the Directors of Aging Centers Meeting at the GSA 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting in Tampa this coming November.

Date and Time: Thursday, November 9, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm

Room location: Room 305
Please take some time to think about important topics you would like to touch on and send any items you would like discussed to me so I can compile an agenda for the meeting.

Thank you for your time.

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu>
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.