[Agedirectors] GSA Age Directors Meeting

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:37:04 EST 2023

Hello and good morning,

First, I want to introduce myself as the new ISL Administrative Assistant, I am happy to be growing alongside such an amazing team and am delighted to assist you for any future ISL needs.

Secondly, I want to apologize for an invitation that was sent out this morning regarding the ISL Brown Bag Series, I am still in training and sent it to the wrong listserv erroneously! Of course we love to see as many people at these as possible but that email was not supposed to go out to you folks. Again, my apologies for the incident!

Lastly, the true purpose of this email is to let you know that we have set a date for The Directors of Aging Centers Group mid-year GSA Age Directors Meeting. It will be held virtually via Zoom on May 15th at 3pm EST.

It will discuss topics such as:
1)            Training the next generation of directors
2)            Challenges posed to our centers
3)            Communicating effectively with administrators

Here is the link for the meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpdeCqrD8pGNBIMIfJN6GCpy7xFdF2jvKf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpdeCqrD8pGNBIMIfJN6GCpy7xFdF2jvKf__;!!PhOWcWs!2uTDGKdEd0CrVkaOpfqDt4tG505Zv4BQ0RVG1DLGnnFs2xSq8o-uTlPPwxZAEZAhnCYbQYl7x3YB$>

If you have additional agenda items, please send them to Victoria at vsimon at fsu.edu<mailto:vsimon at fsu.edu> or Dr. Neil Charness at charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu> .

Thank you,
Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.