[Agedirectors] A Request to the Directors of Centers on Aging

Lenard Kaye len.kaye at maine.edu
Wed Jun 8 09:28:46 EDT 2022

Dear Center on Aging Directors:

Colleagues, I am asking for your help on two matters:

*1) Survey Opportunity on Person-Centered Long-Term Care for Independent
Living Adults*

Please help us make a final push to distribute The Mayer-Rothschild
Foundation Designation of Excellence in Person-Centered Long-Term Project
national independent living survey to adults 60 years of age and older
throughout the United States. We will appreciate it if you would post it on
your organizations' Facebook and Twitter accounts as well as your
organizational websites, and to your professional networks. The link for
people to complete the on-line survey is found below:

*Please click here  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://redcap.link/national_independentsurvey__;!!PhOWcWs!2l7JxIf5HYyfCuz_v4wDpiqJ2nCqy664PF-OohJ1E05-RpL4B87XBhe9HAHbruOe0USIeveLwMPdiqMnEd04FdcHHA$ >**to
take the survey*

*2) Job Opening: Remote Work Designation of Excellence Project Research
Associate*

The UMaine Center on Aging is hiring a full time Research Associate for
remote work on The Mayer-Rothschild Foundation Designation of Excellence in
Person-Centered Long-Term Care Project. Please feel free to forward this
opportunity to any qualified individuals in your networks. We are looking
for someone with a research background, experience in long-term care, and
who has a commitment to working on aging-related issues. Interested persons
should apply through the *UMaine HireTouch system linked here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://umaine.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=76270&job=research-associate__;!!PhOWcWs!2l7JxIf5HYyfCuz_v4wDpiqJ2nCqy664PF-OohJ1E05-RpL4B87XBhe9HAHbruOe0USIeveLwMPdiqMnEd3ZMBaX3A$ >.*

Thanks everyone.

Be safe and stay well.

Len

--

Lenard W. Kaye, D.S.W., Ph.D. (He, Him, His)
Director, UMaine Center on Aging
e-mail: len.kaye at maine.edu
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mainecenteronaging.org__;!!PhOWcWs!2l7JxIf5HYyfCuz_v4wDpiqJ2nCqy664PF-OohJ1E05-RpL4B87XBhe9HAHbruOe0USIeveLwMPdiqMnEd3SBOWtaw$