[Agedirectors] One Last Friendly Reminder Survey Completion for Leadership Training Course for mid-career individuals

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 28 10:12:54 EST 2022

Hi Folks:

 This is one last friendly reminder that w have a sub-committee looking into preparing a Leadership Training Course for mid-career individuals who would like to move into leadership positions (e.g., Director of an aging center).

We’ve had about 30 or so responses to the survey out of 82 members total and I’m hoping more of you can find time to join in. If you have already submitted your survey answers, feel free to disregard this message. The goal is submission to a federal funding agency in collaboration with GSA.

As part of the process, we wanted to get your opinions about the potential content of such a course as well as to characterize the demographics for our group.  We piloted the survey, and it should take less than 10 minutes (the best guess is about 7 minutes).   We cleared it with the FSU IRB, so if you have about 7 minutes and would like to help us out by answering the survey, our sub-committee would greatly appreciate it. The Link to the survey is below:

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_erNQwz9fDS7AdW6<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_erNQwz9fDS7AdW6__;!!PhOWcWs!iV3MqYTc-s5vnT6fxgyVkWCUGxtAFyEduk80I5xJUa8XMXcwc_NvZLvsQCl5FWdwPCc$>

Thank you to any who chooses to participate and fill it out! We appreciate your responses!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger

Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity

Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy

636 West Call St/203 Pepper Center, Tallahassee FL

Email: cperson at fsu.edu