[Agedirectors] Agenda items needed for mid-year meeting next month on May 9th at 1pm Eastern Time

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:17:38 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our mid-year GSA Age Director's meeting upcoming on the 9th of May at 1pm Eastern time. We need an agenda to discuss at the session and would like to know if anyone had any topics they would like to discuss. If so, please feel free to email me with your suggestions.

I look forward to hearing from you & seeing you all there.

Thank you,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>