[Agedirectors] Reminder of Director of Aging Centers Interest Group next Wednesday the 20th at 1pm Eastern Standard Time and copy of agenda

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:25:32 EDT 2021

Good morning all,

I hope this email finds you well. In regards to our upcoming meeting next Wednesday, I have attached a list of agenda items to discuss as well as included the Zoom information below. We look forward to seeing you all there.

GSA Age Director's Meeting, Wednesday October 20th, 1-2:30 pm Eastern Standard Time, link to register:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC__;!!PhOWcWs!gZFLX_DkCzOKoqKCalF0F2F27mbHUBBKSGh8hz8e53BnBPPalFwAPDBnn6z7nKGKfpk$>

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu