[Agedirectors] Zoom link for GSA Age Director's Interest Meeting on Wednesday, October 20, 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Oct 11 08:22:05 EDT 2021

Good morning all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our Director of Age Centers Interest Group meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 20th, 1:00-2:30 pm ET. The link to register for the Zoom session is below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC__;!!PhOWcWs!ku_9QO9jyPqdzfaDSI3i1vpFkCLeCPPrZ41iNzv1dACjvaIzKLo-97zjElPxg7g$>

We look forward to seeing you there!

Also, this is also a reminder that we are still in need of agenda items for the meeting and if you have any topics you think would be worth bringing up and could comment on at the meeting, please let me know!

Thank you,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>