[Agedirectors] Friendly Reminder: Upcoming Age Director Planning Meeting Feb 25, 2-3pm EST via Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:06:10 EST 2021

Hi all,

We hope that you all had a pleasant holiday season and a great start to the new year ahead of us. This is just a friendly reminder that our 2021 GSA Age Director's Interest Meeting is coming up on Thursday Feb. 25th via Zoom from 2-3pm EST (Zoom Link is copied below) and that now would be a good time to start thinking of potential agenda items for discussion. If you think of anything, please feel free to email your ideas or suggestions to me and I will start creating an agenda for it.

Zoom Link to attend:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/97797148484

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu