[Agedirectors] Friendly reminder: Upcoming meeting Feb 25th, 2-3pm EST, Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 11 10:33:48 EST 2021

Hi folks,

This is just a friendly reminder to remind everyone that we have our upcoming GSA Age Director's Interest Meeting on Feb. 25th at 2pm EST via Zoom. The link is below. Also, we are still needing a few agenda items for discussion, we've already gotten some good suggestions so far and are thinking if you've any topics that would be of interest for an interest group sponsored symposium at GSA, to please email me directly and I will add to our list of topics. We've got a few great bullet points so far from folks!

Callie Kindelsperger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

2021 GSA Age Director's Meeting, Feb. 25th, 2-3pm EST

Join Zoom Meeting
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/97797148484

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger