[Agedirectors] GSA Director's Meeting, Mon. Oct. 19th, Agenda Items

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 1 13:30:22 EDT 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

With little over a month until our GSA Age Directors Meeting on Monday, October 19th, we would like to start gathering agenda items for this event.  We suggest a good theme would be sharing some strategies or approaches that we are using to enable us to cope with the challenges of operating an Aging Center in the age of COVID-19. If you have any suggestions for other agenda items, please let me know and I will create a document and circulate once all items are added and accounted for.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>