[Agedirectors] 7 University Dessert reception at GSA

Peter Lichtenberg p.lichtenberg at wayne.edu
Thu Sep 26 10:10:20 EDT 2019

And then come to the seven university dessert reception on Friday from 9:30-11:30 at the JW Marriott Austin, Level 3--Lonestar Ballroom GH. Invitation is attached. Feel free to share with your colleagues.

best,
Peter

Peter A. Lichtenberg, Ph.D, ABPP

Director Institute of Gerontology and Merrill Palmer Skillman Institute

WSU Distinguished Service Professor

Professor of Psychology

Wayne State University

87 E. Ferry Street