[Agedirectors] Agenda Items for Age Directors Meeting at GSA Conference in November

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:36:22 EDT 2019

Good morning,

FSU/Institute for Successful Longevity is currently trying to put together an agenda for our Age Directors Meeting during the GSA Conference in November and could use some suggestions on items you would like to see covered, and presentations if you have one you are interested in presenting, as well as if you are holding a reception, if you would like it advertised to please send us the details so we can ensure that we advertise it on our list serv and get the word out!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>