[Agedirectors] Welcome

Parmelee, Patricia pparmelee at ua.edu
Wed Nov 19 17:30:32 EST 2014

Thanks, Neil, for linking us up electronically!  Looking forward to working with the group as well.

Cheers,
Pat
--------------------------
Patricia A. Parmelee, PhD
Director, Center for Mental Health and Aging
Professor, Department of Psychology
The University of Alabama
207 Osband Hall, Box 870315
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
pparmelee at ua.edu
205 348 1499 (voice)
205 348 7520 (fax)

" The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do more, and you are not yet decrepit enough to turn them down."
     ~T.S. Eliot, quoted in Time, 23 October 1950