[Seuce-cci] SEUCE Conference Update

Ellen Nimmons Ellen.Nimmons at cci.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 9 16:12:44 EDT 2021

Sent on behalf of Danielle Varnedoe:

Hello colleagues.  We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Folly Beach!  The planning committee has received a few inquiries as to the risk mitigation strategies we will have in place due to COVID.  These strategies are listed below and are following the CDC guidelines:

  *   Our conference will take place in a large ballroom with plenty of space to distance ourselves 6’ from one another.
  *   Masks will be mandatory during all meeting times (please bring your own).  We ask that presenters also wear masks or bring a protective shield if preferred.  Presenters will be 6’ from the closest audience table(s).
  *   Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided at all tables and the podium (SEUCE will provide).
  *   Boxed breakfast on both Thursday and Friday, avoiding buffet style serving (breakfast paid for by SEUCE).

We are working on the Wednesday night reception and will provide details once we have finalized plans with the hotel.  Our head count for food is due no later than September 22 so please submit your registration, postmarked no later than September 10, 2021.  Remember, there is no on-site registration this year.

See you soon. Thanks!

Danielle R. Varnedoe, M.A., CCC-SLP, Senior Instructor

Director, Montgomery Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic -1705 College Street, Suite 220 - Columbia, SC  29208

Director of Clinical Education, COMD

Phone: 803-777-2629    Email:  daniell at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:daniell at mailbox.sc.edu>

Safe Zone Ally

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain protected health information or other sensitive information, that is private and protected from disclosure by applicable Federal and/or State law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or the information contained within it, is strictly prohibited and may subject the violator to Civil and/or Criminal penalties.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, reply e-mail, or fax, using the phone number or address identified in this communication and destroy or delete all copies of this communication and all attachments.

[cid:3fea8e60-8047-447c-be3c-62ff9b47c8d3]