[Seuce-cci] Conference information

Rainer, Deborah Deborah_Rainer at baylor.edu
Fri May 3 14:04:14 EDT 2019

In preparing for the fall, do we have information on the SEUCE conference?   Perhaps I just missed it somewhere......

Deborah Rainer, M.S., CCC/SLP
Clinical Coordinator/Senior Lecturer
Chairperson of the University Standing Issues Committee
Texas Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Baylor University's Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
One Bear Place # 97332
Waco, TX  76798-7332
254-710-6369
254-710-1156 (fax)

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, copying, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege