[Law-meditation] meditation Monday is back

Lawrence Krieger LKrieger at law.fsu.edu
Sun Feb 2 20:57:21 EST 2020

Hi folks, we'll have our regular meeting this Monday 2/3, 12.30 in Roberts 308.  Let's pull it back in after a holiday and then my conflict last week.  Theresa scheduled with Dean B to do the moving meditation instruction on Feb. 26 (a wellness Wednesday meeting) over lunch.  She won't be with us tomorrow, but I'll be checking with you because she is willing to come to our separate meeting also if people are interested and prefer that to the 2/26 Wednesday.  See you tomorrow!  LK