[Its-generator-contacts] 7/30 Sliger Building Generator Load Transfer Test

Mitch Gans mgans at fsu.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:30:35 EDT 2020

Please be advised that we will be conducting a Sliger Building Generator Load Transfer Test beginning at 7:00 am on Thursday, July 30, which will last less than an hour.

Any electronic devices outside the Sliger Building Data Center without battery backup will experience a power outage at 7:00 am as the generator starts up.

Should we experience any problems during this test, Facilities will be on-site and prepared to resolve them so that all power is restored before 8:00 am.

Mitch Gans

Asst. Director, Information Technology Services

Florida State University

2035 E. Paul Dirac Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32306-2760

mgans at fsu.edu<mailto:mgans at fsu.edu>