[Isl] FW: Equipment Infrastructure Grant Interest

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:40:14 EST 2024

Hi Folks:

If interested in collaborating on applying for an EIEG grant to do hematology analysis, see below.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/