[Isl] Faculty Affiliates Meeting- Minutes

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 19 08:57:44 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning ISL Faculty Affiliates,

Thank you to all who attended our bi-monthly meeting yesterday. We covered a lot of important information we don't want you to miss so please check out the attached minutes to be sure you are up to date on ISL happenings.

Thanks again and we will see you all at the next one!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.