[Isl] ISL Collaborative Collision

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Mon Oct 16 09:00:08 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning, Faculty Affiliates,

In case you missed our first email, we are amidst scheduling our Collaborative Collision event, where you can meet with other Faculty Affiliates to discuss shared interests and come up with ideas for our Planning Grant.

If you are newly affiliated or need a refresher, ISL offers Planning Grants worth $25,000 to our Faculty Affiliates each year. We can award up to 3 Planning Grants. The main goal of these grants is to promote interdisciplinary research here on campus. We have had many fruitful research projects result from these grants that led to National Funding. These Planning Grants can be a great pilot to obtain larger funding to support your research.

Currently, we are looking to schedule for mid-December. We have narrowed down the dates even further to reflect the responses we have already received. If you have not done so already or if your availability has changed, please use the When is Good link below to select the best dates for you to meet. A strong turn-out is very important for these, so please do your best to attend.

http://whenisgood.net/collaborativecollision2023

Thank you for your time and as always, reach out to me should you have any questions or need anything else.

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.