[Isl] Lunch w/ Jeff Kaye

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Fri Oct 6 09:14:26 EDT 2023

Hello ISL Faculty Affiliates,

As you have seen from previous emails and heard in meetings, we will be flying in internationally recognized aging and technology expert Dr. Jeff Kaye who will be speaking on November 30th.

We wanted to inform you that in addition to the panel and lecture, we will also be hosting a light lunch where your grad students and post-docs can meet Dr. Kaye and discuss their aging and technology related questions. It will be in the Claude-Pepper Building, room 214, from 12:30-1:15pm on November 30th. Please RSVP to let me know if you or your students are interested in joining us for the lunch.

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.