[Isl] Today's ISL Meeting Agenda

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 20 11:03:04 EST 2023

Hello and good morning ISL Faculty Affiliates!

We look forward to seeing you all during our meeting at 2pm. Please see the attached agenda should you want to have it prior to the meeting or in case you won't be able to attend.

Thank you,

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.