[Isl] Vote for New Faculty Affiliate- Kyle Smith

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:14:19 EST 2023

Hello and good morning,

We have a new Faculty member who would like to be considered for ISL Faculty Affiliation. His name is Kyle Smith and here is his faculty page Kyle Smith, Ph.D., RD - College of Health and Human Sciences (fsu.edu)<https://healthandhumansciences.fsu.edu/departments/nip/faculty-staff/kyle-smith>

I have attached his CV and research statement for you to review and then cast your vote. Due to the holiday break, we will keep voting open for two weeks.

Should ISL accept Kyle Smith as a Faculty Affiliate? (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB4x4Omp2CNppKlc8pqDrw9dFUOVFSTzRUUlBNQ0lYNThCRTNTTTFZWkRUNy4u>)

Thank you,

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.