[Isl] Collaborative Collision Meeting

Victoria Simon vs22z at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:07:08 EST 2023

Hello and good afternoon,

I would like to take this time to invite you to join in our virtual Collaborative Collision meeting! This is a wonderful opportunity to discuss research interests and planning grant ideas. Please allow an hour to an hour and a half for this virtual meeting. Select which dates and times work best for you using the link below so we can proceed with scheduling.

http://whenisgood.net/sgrcptk

Thank you ,
Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.