[Isl] Student Poster Day

Victoria Simon vs22z at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 3 13:26:08 EST 2023

Hello and good afternoon,

I am scheduling the ISL Student Poster Day event and would like to know when you would be most likely to attend. This is a wonderful opportunity to see the high quality of longevity research that can be found at the graduate level here at Florida State University and we would love for you to be in attendance. Please select the date(s) that works best for you using the link below. Swift responses are more than appreciated so we may move forward with scheduling the event.

http://whenisgood.net/cpjhb9n

Thank you,
Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.