[Isl] Vote on Affiliate status for Michelle Parvatiyar

Bahram Arjmandi barjmandi at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 24 10:55:37 EST 2023

I too agree with Dr. Katz.

Have a pleasant day and weekend,
Bahram

From: Isl <isl-bounces at lists.fsu.edu> On Behalf Of Paul Katz via Isl
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 6:08 PM
To: Neil Charness <charness at psy.fsu.edu>; ISL-affiliates <isl at lists.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Isl] Vote on Affiliate status for Michelle Parvatiyar

I enthusiastically support Dr Parvatiyar's application.

PK

From: Isl <isl-bounces at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:isl-bounces at lists.fsu.edu>> on behalf of Neil Charness via Isl <isl at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:isl at lists.fsu.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 5:33 PM
To: ISL-affiliates <isl at lists.fsu.edu<mailto:isl at lists.fsu.edu>>

Approve the applicant as an ISL affiliate (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB4zxMSedWvE9DhBCj3op30BVURTJQWlNYVTNYMDJOTVU0REVTT0gyOEpLTS4u>)

Hi Folks:

Michelle Parvatiyar has asked to join ISL as an affiliate.  Per our by-laws, I am circulating her CV and research statement.  Please respond within a week to the poll at the top of this email with a yes/no vote.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/