[Isl] Spring Brown Bag

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Wed Dec 13 15:48:59 EST 2023

Hello and good afternoon ISL Faculty Affiliates!

Happy Holidays to you and your families. As we wrap up the Fall Semester and look to spring, consider speaking at our one of our ISL Spring Brown Bag talks. We currently still need a speaker for February and March 2024. If you have received Planning Grant funding or have interesting research you would like to share, please consider doing so.

Also, only a handful of folks have voted in the poll for next semester Brown Bag dates, either Mondays or Tuesdays. Please vote in the poll below so we can hold the Brown Bag talks on the days where most can attend.

Spring 2024 Brown Bag-What day to hold it? (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB4x4Omp2CNppKlc8pqDrw9dFUOFBUUU02UU1OUjNQNEFOQUFNQzJCTkZTOS4u>)

Thank you!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.