[Isl] Follow Up to Update FEAS Email

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 16 09:54:04 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning again ISL Faculty Affiliates,

I just wanted to circulate a clarifying email about my previously sent "Update FEAS" message from earlier this morning.

For clarification, ISL is asked to submit a report annually, usually in September, to the Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs Centers and Institutes, J. Terry.  In it we need to provide information about the past year's activity for affiliates and your students, including publications, grant activity, and conference presentations.  Much of that information is identical to what you have in your FEAS database, so please take the time now to make sure that your FEAS information is up to date.  (A sample spreadsheet, last year's, is attached for what we typically request).  We appreciate all the work that you do on behalf of ISL's mission and your willingness to help us preserve ISL as an active institute.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu>
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.